Re: Response from Cyber Promotions (fwd)

  • From: Darrell Fuhriman
  • Date: Wed Apr 23 01:48:52 1997
  • >received: (from [email protected])by xian.grumblesmurf.net (8.8.5/8.8.5) id WAA08549;Tue, 22 Apr 1997 22:42:39 -0700

Charles Sprickman <[email protected]> writes:

> And in Interactive Week today, I see Cyber Promotions just signed a
> three year deal with UUNet/Worldcom.  Someone was quoted as saying they
> will have the capacity to "send 111 average-sized email messages per
> second".

They're merely buying worldcom circuits, not IP service.  Earlier
today, I was bitching about [email protected] Week not following up on
the story and simply believing what Cyber Promo put on their
web page.

Darrell