RE: an over-the-top data center

  • From: Goltz, Jim (NIH/CIT) [E]
  • Date: Tue Dec 02 16:08:54 2008

Still off-topic, but I hope they used distilled water.  If the water has a medium to high mineral content ("hard" water), the miniscule droplets produced by ultrasonic misters evaporate quickly into microscopic dust motes, small enough to evade most filtering systems.

(This data center actually reminds me of the old Kon-Tiki movie theater in Dayton, OH.)

--
Jim Goltz <[email protected]>
CIT/DCSS/HSB/ASIG