Re: an over-the-top data center

  • From: Jay Hennigan
  • Date: Tue Dec 02 13:39:23 2008

The Anarcat wrote:
On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 11:19:36AM -0500, Jeremy Jackson wrote:
Seems like dry-ice was used to make the "tropical fog" in the photos,
not water poured over hot rocks like a sauna/bath house.

I've tried to avoid stating the obvious reading through all this funny thread, but I can't help it now.

Am I the only one thinking that shady lights, tropical fog, creepy
tunnels, blue/colored lights, and *waterfalls* are *bad* things in a
datacenter?

I mean, it make a good movie set, but seriously... I wouldn't want to be
looking for that damn blue "locator" LED on that 10th switch with a blue
neon light...

Not to mention dry ice = carbon dioxide which isn't particularly healthy for the humans in that enclosed space.

--
Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - [email protected]