Re: Hey ISC, thanks for providing free wifi to intercage!

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Fri Oct 03 20:49:51 2008

On Sat, 4 Oct 2008, Noel Butler wrote:
I'll post what I want, when I want and however I want, and no self
appointed net nazi is going to tell me otherwise.

Ah! You mentioned the Nazis. Now we know the thread is over. :)

We should mention Nazis more often to end threads here. Godwin's law to the rescue.

have a nice weekend, I know I will.