Hey ISC, thanks for providing free wifi to intercage!

  • From: intercage blows
  • Date: Wed Oct 01 21:27:29 2008

* RussM ([email protected]) has joined #dronebl
* RussM *pokes* nenolod
* RussM says, is IT alive?
<nenolod> possibly.
<nenolod> why are you at ISC?
<RussM> nenolod: You ask no such questions!
<RussM> :P
<nenolod> are you there to punch Paul Vixie out?
<RussM> lol
<nenolod> if so, knock him out once for BIND9
<RussM> nenolod: If he ever tried to talk the shit he has to my face, surely
<nenolod> then when he wakes up
<RussM> nenolod: But I've never seen him here
<nenolod> knock him out again for DHCPD
<RussM> LOL
<nenolod> ISC: making my life hell daily
<RussM> nenolod: ISC has a few racks and a cage on the other side of the
wall from one of my cages (I'm at my desk)
<nenolod> lol
<RussM> nenolod: So I'm using their wireless since my wireless is dead
<nenolod> lol
<nenolod> thanks esthost
* RussM has quit (Quit: Leaving)