Re: Level 3 TPA routing today?

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Wed Aug 27 16:21:40 2008

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

I too have a cage at Hampton Oaks, 10M up and 10M tail to me over OC-12,
and I had problems 15-1630ish to wired.com and zimbra.com, among other
sites; mtr had no appreciable loss tracing, but upper layer protocols
were hincky.  It was clear by the next morning...

We have gigE to Level3 in Orlando, and saw something happen around 1pm today. Customers were complaining of latency and packet loss, and our traffic to/from L3 dropped noticably if only for a few minutes.

 Jon Lewis                   |  I route
 Atlantic Net                |