Re: Is it time to abandon bogon prefix filters?

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Thu Aug 07 18:04:59 2008

[Just a correction because Randy attributed something to me that I didn't do.]

On Aug 7, 2008, at 4:14 PM, Randy Bush wrote:

btw, patrick neglected the last sentences of that paragraph, which made
me wonder what rob would actually say. luckily, in response to my post,
rob replied that he/they would try to get some useful measures in the
near term. i am patient.

_patrick_ did not cut anything from that paragraph. Check the archives, the whole paragraph is in my post. Rob Seastrom cut patrick's quote off when he replied.

--
TTFN,
patrick