Re: Hardware capture platforms

  • From: Sam Stickland
  • Date: Thu Jul 31 04:52:52 2008

Lynda wrote:
Warren Kumari wrote:

What I am looking for is: Small enough to live in my notebook bag
(e.g.: 4 port with a wall wart.) Cheap Simple 10/100/1000Mbps

I don't believe that such a thing ever existed. Hubs that did 10/100, certainly, but I've never ever seen a hub that did gig speeds.

Depends what you mean by 'hub' I guess. I thought the term referred to a device that was half-duplex only, and had no address learning. GE has never supported half-duplex.

Sam