Re: Multiple DNS implementations vulnerable to cache poisoning

  • From: David Conrad
  • Date: Thu Jul 10 13:27:00 2008

On Jul 9, 2008, at 8:27 PM, Martin Hannigan wrote:
If there is sufficient interest, we could do a bar bof to describe some of
the tools IANA has...
I think Sandy Murphy or other Sparta folks have presented some of the
work they've done on this... Perhaps finding one/some of them and
having a more operations focused presentation in LAX or ... is a good
idea as well?
I'd rather see the IANA do it. I wouldn't say that they are 100%
neutral, but they're more neutral than SPARTA.

Not taking the bait on neutrality (:-)), but I don't see this as either/or...

Regards,
-drc