Re: tacid.org

  • From: Jo Rhett
  • Date: Wed Jul 09 14:42:06 2008

On Jul 6, 2008, at 11:55 AM, Jim Popovitch wrote:
some important information missing from the above details.  You wrote
that your Exchange box was rooted, but you didn't indicate what you
did to resolve that.  I'm not looking for the details of what you did,
just an overall statement about how you rectified it.  You also

Can you please take this to a mailing list which cares about mail servers? I can think of nearly 50 without trying. Thanks.

--
Jo Rhett