Re: Problems sending mail to yahoo?

  • From: Geo.
  • Date: Sun Apr 13 16:53:21 2008

of abuse might be useful for large providers, but since we can't even
get many domains even to set up the already-specified [email protected] address, much less read the mail we send to it,

When someone like AOL offloads their user complaints of spams to all the [email protected] addresses instead of verifying that they actually are spams before sending off complaints, is it any surprise that everyone else is refusing to do their jobs for them?

The reason [email protected] addresses are useless is because what is being sent to them is useless.

George Roettger
Netlink Services