Re: 10GE router resource

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Tue Mar 25 22:33:51 2008

At 09:44 PM 3/25/2008, you wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Chris Grundemann <[email protected]> wrote:
> Greg has laid out a great bit of information and I would like to add just
> one possibility to the list of budget 10GE routers: Vyatta. According to a
> recent press release from that company
> (http://www.vyatta.com/about/pressreleases.php?id=51) they offer a product
> that is "2 to 3X higher performance at a cost savings of more than 75
> percent" when compared to Cisco's 7200. Unfortunately I have not had the

when did the 7200 go 10ge?

Shh... It's a secret and hasn't been released yet. We have have a few NPE-40Gs with four 10G XFP interfaces. ;) Nah... I'm just wishing...

-Robert

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995 http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211 "Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin