Re: Mailing list newbies suggestion

  • From: Jim Popovitch
  • Date: Sat Mar 22 20:47:28 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 8:27 PM, Keith O'Neill <[email protected]> wrote:

>  I am not sure why this is an issue. Someone asked a question about
>  multihoming and the way I see it if you don't want to respond to it or
>  don't want to read it than don't. Why does this have to be a major
>  issue. I read what I want and respond to what I want. I think the rest
>  of the community can do the same.

I completely agree.   As mostly a reader of NANOG, I would rather read
experience from some of the most respected senior network engineers to
date.  Sadly what we get is 70+ responses, from some of the most
respected senior network engineers to date,  debating what is and
isn't a good question or what isn't or isn't a good place to ask a
question.  :-(

-Jim P.