Re: cost of dual-stack vs cost of v6-only [Re: IPv6 on SOHO routers?]

  • From: Justin M. Streiner
  • Date: Thu Mar 13 15:52:40 2008

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, David Conrad wrote:

There are already things like http://ipv6.google.com/,
True, since yesterday. However, while I applaud their efforts, Google is still primarily a search engine. How much of the content Google serves up is accessible via IPv6? I might suggest reviewing http://bgp.he.net/ipv6-progress-report.cgi...

Google is still a search engine, but through many of the products they've grown in-house (GMail, etc...) and acquired (YouTube, etc...), they control a growing amount of content....

jms