Re: Comcast.net Email Admin

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Thu Nov 29 19:37:24 2007

Yes, I understand that people who have never worked in a large providers won't get it. Nevertheless, I still think it is a good idea for folks to have separate infrastructure for contacts such as abuse, security, postmaster so they can work even when other groups in a large company
make changes to their corporate gateways, routers, etc.

Instead of relying on [email protected] or [email protected], which
get messed up because a corporate IT person is trying to keep stuff out
of the corporate network; you might also consider things like http://postmaster.example.com/ or [email protected] which
can be routed to its own separate infrastructure.