Re: [policy] When Tech Meets Policy...

  • From: Carl Karsten
  • Date: Mon Aug 13 21:27:06 2007

J Bacher wrote:

Carl Karsten wrote:

That is, if you extend domains on credit w/o any useful accountability
of the buyer and this results in a pattern of criminality then the
liability for that fraud should be shared by the seller.

I am not sure tasting is criminal or fraud.

You got what you ordered. You used it. You pay for it. It's that simple.

That doesn't make anything criminal or fraud any more than free samples. If a registrar wants to give a refund, I don't see anything wrong with that.

It is not even close to that simple,

Carl K