Re: [policy] When Tech Meets Policy...

  • From: J Bacher
  • Date: Tue Aug 14 09:36:00 2007

Carl Karsten wrote:

I am not sure tasting is criminal or fraud.

You got what you ordered. You used it. You pay for it. It's that simple.

That doesn't make anything criminal or fraud any more than free samples. If a registrar wants to give a refund, I don't see anything wrong with that.

It is not even close to that simple,

And I'm saying that it can be. Even you have already made a couple of good suggestions to that effect.

believed to be clean.