Re: NANOG 40 agenda posted

  • From: Kevin Loch
  • Date: Tue May 29 13:21:53 2007

Jared Mauch wrote:
	Some providers (eg: www.us.ntt.net) have their sales/marketing
path ipv6 enabled.  Perhaps this will help self-select customers that are
clued? ;)

Most European/Asian based providers/peers don't even blink when I mention turning up IPv6. Not so with most US based networks.

	The upcoming nanog meeting I think will have native IPv6
connectivity (not a tunnel).  It's a good time for folks to
play around with it.  Visit the ipv6 enabled websites from the lan.
Submit a nice 10 min talk saying what you loved and what you hated
about the ipv6 network.

Better yet, nanog would be a good place for folks to arrange IPv6 peering.

- Kevin