Re: NANOG 40 agenda posted

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Tue May 29 09:23:15 2007

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 12:25:21AM -0400, Donald Stahl wrote:
>  I'd like to see ipv6.cnn.com, ipv6.google.com, ipv6.yahoo.com, etc. I don't
>  see where this would be a problem for anyone except those people who
>  explicitly try to connect via IPv6- and those people should really know
>  enough to troubleshoot the problem on their own.

	Some providers (eg: www.us.ntt.net) have their sales/marketing
path ipv6 enabled.  Perhaps this will help self-select customers that are
clued? ;)

	I think we're going to gradually see more of the ipv6 stuff enabled
over time.  And not just from folks that were able to figure out how
to navigate the FAR (http://www.arnet.gov/far/).

	The upcoming nanog meeting I think will have native IPv6
connectivity (not a tunnel).  It's a good time for folks to
play around with it.  Visit the ipv6 enabled websites from the lan.
Submit a nice 10 min talk saying what you loved and what you hated
about the ipv6 network.

	- Jared