Re: botnets: web servers, end-systems and Vint Cerf

  • From: Roland Dobbins
  • Date: Fri Feb 16 13:25:40 2007
  • Dkim-signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1836; t=1171647999; x=1172511999; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim7002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; [email protected]; z=From:=20Roland=20Dobbins=20<[email protected]> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20botnets=3A=20web=20servers,=20end-systems=20and=20Vin t=20Cerf |Sender:=20; bh=lALI95tvyeDDzALC2Uogk4tIrM6zRfNeelSyfqFD6Y0=; b=h9F1oH1qGcFpR7QhoJ+LpCqfEHqefAUgrpH+x9/kq4Ej+X1ei1vx5GE5bWckomx2Q0NWLh0b JcFYsmzFKbGWu2vJ3uzCV1up9HVuT2fDbgoQnME7o2oVG7Yux+Tmam0E;