Re: wifi for 600, alex

  • From: Todd Vierling
  • Date: Fri Feb 16 13:13:52 2007
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Zwl6YoDg+XRBaKOWOGqpVKGuzZOxzjxDT+NZ44ZKauWz9r4r+incta+fgqe+7Ebli7pAAlrkdgENC22nz9tQ5sVP16FEv3XHN5VVx6ngtPbsNuN0/9rK0Bk7QNoGr3oRdSQQoPOMgJta6idJCp74jXHsxN4FoFFfnTiISWFsZ3w=