Re: Need a gigabit loop - hard to find in our area - referrals?

  • From: Aaron Glenn
  • Date: Thu Nov 09 02:48:28 2006

On 11/8/06, Robert Boyle <[email protected]> wrote:
At 06:55 PM 11/8/2006, you wrote:
>Were looking for something which is difficult to find in the area we are in.
>I need a gigabit loop between us and a provider or two...

We have successfully used SBC in southern CA for Ethernet loops and
their prices are pretty reasonable and their footprint is pretty much
everywhere.
though the equipment footprint isn't very reasonable. last I checked
they still require a full relay rack exclusively for their nortel
gear. that and gigaman is/was inherently oversubscribed by design.

anyway, there are more appropriate lists for such requests, since this
is pretty off topi....aww forget it.