Re: Collocation Access

  • From: Roland Perry
  • Date: Tue Oct 24 06:59:22 2006

In article <[email protected]>, Randy Epstein <[email protected]> writes
 I'm not exactly sure why these sites want to retain ID, but I think it
goes along with the big weight that is connected to the gas station bathroom
key.  They want to make sure you return your cabinet keys (if any),
temporary pass (if any), etc.  Legal risk or not, can you think of a better
way to get someone to return to the security desk to sign out?
Ask for a $100 deposit in cash?
--
Roland Perry