RE: Collocation Access

  • From: David Schwartz
  • Date: Tue Oct 24 08:53:12 2006

> In recent memory, I can think of two large collocation
> centers that retain your ID.  One is in Miami and one in New York (I don't
> think I need to name names, most of you know to which I refer).
> All others
> (including AT&T) have never asked to retain my ID.

Then you broke the law, assuming you had a Florida license and you presented
it to the Miami facility.

Florida law, Title 13 section 322.32(2), "Unlawful use of license" says
"[i]t is a misdemeanor of the second degree ... for any person ... [t]o lend
his or her driver's license to any other person or knowingly permit the use
thereof by another."

DS