Re: 200K prefixes - Weekly Routing Table Report

  • From: Valdis.Kletnieks
  • Date: Fri Oct 13 15:56:26 2006

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:02:32 -0000, =?UTF-8?B?TmVpbCBKLiBNY1JhZQ==?= said:
> I'm buying more stock in ram producers!!!!

How many routers carry a full routing table?  Let's say 100K of them, and
you can sell 128M more memory for each one.

Now how many boxes is Dell going to sell with 1G and 2G of RAM so Vista runs?
I suspect consumers sales in Topeka, Kansas alone will sell more RAM than
the worldwide market for routers that do full routing tables.

Let's keep some perspective here. :)