Re: Broadband ISPs taxed for "generating light energy"

  • From: Jeff Shultz
  • Date: Wed Oct 11 15:01:42 2006

Joseph S D Yao wrote:
On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 11:36:03AM -0700, Gregory Hicks wrote:
My wife (Korean) tole me yesterday that the past weekend was "Chusok"
(or Korean 'Thanksgiving' - Actually, the Harvest Festival)...  So
maybe India has something similar...?

But why would the Harvest Festival be the Trickster Day?

And next I expect to see a made-up etymology why Korean "Chusok" is so
like Hebrew "Succoth".

You don't remember the Korean general on M*A*S*H toasting with "L'chaim"?

...as we swerve ever further off topic.

--
Jeff Shultz