GTSM - Do you use it?

  • From: John Smith
  • Date: Thu Aug 17 13:21:30 2006

Hi,

I would like to know if operators use GTSM techniques with BGP and other routing protocols today? Is any at the perimeter of the routing domain deployed? I would believe that GTSM can provide protection against attacks more than a hop away and thus can save against a lot of potential Dos attacks.

Is anything done by the operators here?

Thanks,
John