Re: Who wants to be in charge of the Internet today?

  • From: Valdis.Kletnieks
  • Date: Fri Jun 23 12:34:12 2006

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:09:19 PDT, Warren Kumari said:
> Ok, let the customer support anecdotes flow...

Part of the gear I usually lug around is an old bulky pair of Kenwood KPM-410
headphones.  I've had people convinced that it's for "computer security",
because when you ping the internet, you of course have to listen for the
echoes.....

(It is, of course, *really* about trying to listen to Nine Inch Nails while
trapped in cubicle land... ;)