Re: Is your ISP Influenza-ready?

  • From: Crist Clark
  • Date: Tue Apr 18 15:44:11 2006

Barry Shein wrote:
[snip]

So if you're really expecting something as macro as 40% of the
population dropping dead I think one has to think much bigger and much
more in the realm of unexpected consequences.
Uhh... I think, I _hope_ that we are talking about 40% of your
workforce NOT SHOWING UP TO THE OFFICE for days or weeks, not
dropping dead, not even necessarily getting sick.

A 40% mortality rate among otherwise healthy adults, and we have much
bigger issues to worry about.
--
Crist J. Clark                               [email protected]
Globalstar Communications                                (408) 933-4387