Re: Network graphics tools

  • From: Mark Rogaski
  • Date: Tue Mar 21 23:48:37 2006

An entity claiming to be John Kinsella ([email protected]) wrote:
:
: Not trying to start a Visio religious war, just saying there's a reason
: enterprises use it.
:

And it's not just that they think that having thousands of open stencil
windows is impressive when you open a single diagram?

Mark

--
[]                    |  I once saw a page that said, "This page best viewed
[] Mark Rogaski       |  by coming over to my office and looking at it on my