Re: Two Tiered Internet

  • From: Blaine Christian
  • Date: Thu Dec 15 14:23:28 2005

[ SNIP ]

This is not directed at Sean, but please -- as a fomer Cisco
engineering flunky, I can distinguish between marketing fluff
(even when disguised as a 'case study') and real figures, and
the truth is, there are no figures, because there is dismal
adoption of the services. Go figure. Whatever.
Sean recently joined Cisco marketing hence the quoting of
vendor cruft as policy. It would be nice to fess up to that
with an @cisco or at least an "I work for Cisco Marketing"
disclaimer.
Just because Sean works at Cisco doesn't mean we can't like him though! <grin>. I still like you Sean. Even if you work for a hardware vendor. Defecting to the hardware vendor side certainly doesn't give you cooties. Well, at least not "permanent" cooties.

Regards,

Blaine