Re: [nanog] Re: Hurricane Wilma

  • From: techlist
  • Date: Mon Oct 24 12:30:35 2005

XO NOC says they have outages in the S FL area. At the NAP there are definitely at least some customers down starting at just before 8am.

Last hurricane there were many people without dialtone in Broward.  I can tell you that since I experienced it.  I do not have any details on the cause directly from Bellsouth.

Maybe someone from XO's NOC can post here with any updates.

David