Re: IPv6 news

  • From: Phillip Vandry
  • Date: Tue Oct 18 03:19:56 2005

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 11:39:37AM +0100, [email protected] wrote:
> Here, the suggestion is that netblocks should
> be allocated to cities, not to providers. Within

I am a multihomed customer and my ISPs are in two different cities. What
are my IP addresses going to be?

This situation happens all the time, by the way. In fact, the closer
you get to smaller, consumer grade connectivity, the more you will
see backhauling below the network layer in providers' networks that will
make this happen.

-Phil