RE: IPv6 news

  • From: Scott Morris
  • Date: Sun Oct 16 08:12:04 2005

The problem with that (and many premises) is that we need to remember these
arguments and foreseen "problems" were all dreamed up 10 or so years ago.
The status of everyone's network, everyone's business needs and everyone's
network design (and capabilities) were drastically different that long ago.

It's a solution that made sense for far different reasons when it was
created then it makes sense for now.

*shrug*

Scott