Re: IPv6 news

  • From: K. Scott Bethke
  • Date: Wed Oct 12 20:26:11 2005

On Oct 12, 2005, at 8:00 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
but, if you read my message, the point is that all the major
hosted services will not be dual stack.  half of them can't even
provide well-deployed ipv4 service; try united.com.
That is not entirely the fault of the hosting companies.. Note that verio, he.net, towardex, and many other progressive hosting companies have been dual stack for a long time. Perhaps the services that are not able to do dual stack will vote with their wallets and either move to a company who can help them with this or at least buy better engineers. Something has to sort of make them do it though, I can't see united.com just coming up with this idea on their own.

-Scott