Re: Peering vs SFI (was Re: Cogent/Level 3 depeering)

  • From: Richard Irving
  • Date: Wed Oct 05 17:21:48 2005

Richard Irving wrote:

</lurk> Maybe not, the depeering L3 is involved in is sort of like blackmail,

we can all thank the indicted ex-CEO of WorldCom, Bernie Ebbers,
for the modern peering "There can only be one" rule set.

Because you were there at the time Ebbers was going around? Do you have any idea of how this works? I am going to go ahead and say no.

 Brzzzt!  lost both points.

  My prior email was [email protected], Charter Nanog member.

8-)

[Querying whois.arin.net]
[whois.arin.net]

Name:       Irving, Richard B
Handle:     RI69-ARIN
Company:    One Call Internet
Address:    One Call Internet Inc.
Address:    701 Congressional Blvd.
City:       Carmel
StateProv:  IN
PostalCode: 46032
Country:    US
Comment:    Old Internet Fossil ;)
RegDate:    1995-11-29
Updated:    2002-09-05
Phone:      +1-317-805-3742  (Office)
Email:      [email protected]

"In the beginning it wasn't all sharks in suits, I swear!"