Boing Boing: Clearinghouse for Katrina tech assistance contacts

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Wed Aug 31 11:11:48 2005

Since gripes here on the list about opsts regarding the
Hurricane Katrina aftermath issues, I just wanted to point
out that Bong Boing has seemingly become the clearinghouse
for much tech info on efforts to provide some sort tech and
communications assistance in the Gulf Coast region.

So, I'd stay tuned over on Boing Boing if you want to
stay in the loop on that particular issue:

http://boingboing.net/

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson