Re: MPLS or Site2Site VPN

  • From: Valdis.Kletnieks
  • Date: Tue Aug 30 10:54:38 2005

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:07:09 BST, [email protected] said:

> peering connection. As far as I know, nobody uses QoS
> over these connections and nobody does MPLS peering over
> these connections.

There is no network design concept so misguided that absolutely *nobody* is
doing it.  It's a virtual certainty that somebody out there is either trying to
do QoS/MPLS, or thinks(*) they are doing it, in these scenarios.

Whether anybody on this list will 'fess up to it is a different question...

(*) You know the type - code it in the config file, think it's doing something,
and blissfully ignoring the warning/error messages... ;)