Re: Vonage Selects TCS For VoIP E911 Service

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Tue Jul 19 21:37:57 2005

google 'dead reckoning'.

The higher end nav systems and gyros, for specifically this reason.

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Daniel Senie wrote:

I suppose a downside is folks using the Vonage boxes outside the US via VPN will be traceable by Vonage and could get shut down, if Vonage wanted to enforce such.
I think the ground based radio transmitters needed for indoor operation isn't around much outside the US. I was very surprised when I got a cellphone-based GPS navigator from AVIS last time I was in the US, and it started working inside the terminal building.

--
Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, [email protected], latency, Al Reuben
Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net