Re: Enable BIND cache server to resolve chinese domain name?

  • From: Peter Dambier
  • Date: Tue Jul 05 06:29:29 2005

[email protected] wrote:
Remember the paraphrase from Voltaire:
   "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend
    to the death your right to say it"
I have said that before on many occasions. However, in this case, I do not defend your right to say it. In my opinion, your doing so undermines the most fundamental basis of the Internet.
Sorry comrades, I can no longer participate in this discussion.
It seems that I have been declared to be an enemy of the people.
Michael stay with us.

If anybody is trying to make a fool out of himself it is me or Brad.

Look in the bible - an old one if you have.
There in three places at least it says:

"Thou maye not have another Root in front of me"
so BESIDE is definitley allowed. Roman Catholics tend to translate
that in the wrong way - if at all.

Sorry if my english is a bit teutonic or canucked :)

Yes I know - seeing there is more than one root is a bit of a
shock - much as the existence of America

(I mean back in 1512)

Kind regards,
Peter and Karin Dambier

--Michael Dillon