RE: Anyone familiar with the SBC product lingo?

  • From: Dan Lockwood
  • Date: Thu Apr 14 18:25:11 2005

I also wanted to pass on the website for our contract.  It is was
negotiated with the state so that all public organizations can take
advantage.  I'm sure some of you are familiar with it:
https://ebiznet.sbc.com/calnetinfo/

Dill down through "Products, Services and Pricing" and then to "Rate
Tables (Rider C)"

Dan