Re: Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

  • From: Daniel Senie
  • Date: Tue Mar 22 23:22:12 2005

At 08:41 PM 3/22/2005, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Owen DeLong wrote:

> Were I running an ISP of which Utah subscribers were not a large portion
> of my customer base, I would probably seriously consider simply
> disconnecting
> all of my Utah customers.

Of course, you're making sure none of the web servers under your purview
are reachable from Utah either.
Anyone want to publish a definitive list of IP addresses for Utah? A week of null-routing all such traffic by many web sites would, I think, would be a measured response to idiot legislators. It could be "give Utah the Finger Day" or some such.