Weird Cisco Behavior

  • From: Joel Perez
  • Date: Tue Mar 22 23:05:03 2005

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if any of you are seeing anything weird going on with any Cisco gear you may have?
It started earlier today. I have some AS5850's in remote pop's around the US and all of a sudden they all started to drop packets at the same time.
Some of them actually rebooted themselves and when this happened it made several other ones also either reboot themselves or drop packets.
None of my other non-cisco gear was affected by this. I dont see any weird activity except some probing going on on port 445.
I have a call in to Cisco-Tac but wanted to know if anybody is seeing the same thing.
Thanks,

Joel Perez
ntera.net