Re: nanog

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Sun Mar 13 22:39:40 2005

--On Sunday, March 13, 2005 10:28 PM -0500 "Jay R. Ashworth" <[email protected]> wrote:
But note that the OP does not have a MOV issue; he has an inspector
issue. His best answer there may be buying outlet strips that
offer no surge protection. He likely will need to first pin
the inspector down on what rules he's allegely broken, however.
This is the most cogent point to date, and the one I made off list: ask
him to quote chapter and verse.
Yeah, I am waiting on the exact code violation to come down. FWIW the overall consent from various fire marshalls is 'yes, it's fine' but some had misgivings about it. understandable, and strictly according to atleast one rule book it isn't allowed.