Re: soliciting agenda topics for the sunday night meeting

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Fri Jan 07 12:04:57 2005

here's the updated agenda, with two changes.

1. added steve feldman's talk.
2. added URL for golding-et-al (as provided by golding-et-al).

introduction	 	martin hannigan			5 minutes
			& paul vixie
			(moderators)

program committe	steve feldman			20 minutes
overview

"reform proposal"	dan golding (et al)		15 minutes
			http://nanog-reform.org/

Q&A and discussion will follow each presentation, with moderation
but without specific time limits set in advance.