Re: Proposed list charter/AUP change?

  • From: Jan Bacher
  • Date: Tue Jan 04 14:30:33 2005

JC Dill wrote:

For that reason, I believe that spam-related topics should be discussed on spam-l first, and then the topic should be raised on this list only if you can't find the info or contacts you need on the spam-specific list first.

I think the NANOG FAQ should elaborate on this distinction.
From a KISS perspective, what denotes spam is, imho, off-topic for this list.

How to handle spam or the impact of spam is operational and is relevant to this list regardless as to whether it's on spam-l or not.