RE: Agenda so far for NANOG33

  • From: Malayter, Christopher
  • Date: Mon Jan 03 10:42:54 2005

Susan,

I think the NANOG community as a whole is looking for more information to be
put out ahead of time regarding this event.

The information requested from Alex's post today is what we are most after:

Regarding http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0501/coordination.html -- can someone
comment on who will from MERIT/NANOG will be present, and what the
moderation will be? What is the intended agenda for this meeting?

In addition to that:

Also, what are the expected outcomes of this meeting?

Answers to these questions will help your community best make traveling and
scheduling arrangements.

Thanks,

Chris Malayter
TDS Telecom - Network Services