Re: Spammers Skirt IP Authentication Attempts

  • From: Paul Jakma
  • Date: Wed Sep 08 07:26:44 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Florian Weimer wrote:

If there's significant deployment on the MTA side, it might mitigate the impact of delayed bounces for those who post authoritative SPF records.

No offence, but did you read my reply to Paul Vixie?

Delayed bounces, any any other NULL return path bot-mail, can be taken care of with SRS.

care about responsible Internet Mail handling. Therefore, it's unlikely that we'll see significant deployment of a technology that is as controversial as SPF.

Good thing too.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	[email protected]	[email protected]	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: