Re: OT- need a new GSM provider

  • From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
  • Date: Thu Sep 02 19:18:50 2004

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Paul Vixie wrote:

Now that AT&T has followed T-Mobile's example by screwing the pooch on my cell phone billing, and I've flung yet another SIM-locked Motorola V600 out the window of yet another moving vehicle, and am about to enter into another year long "you violated the agreement first" small claims battle, I need a new GSM provider. I'm going to buy an unlocked tri-band GSM this time. Anybody had notable (good or bad) billing and/or customer service experiences with Voicestream or any other GSM provider with native coverage in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Voicestream IS t-mobile, at least out here.

-Dan

(If you reply privately to me, I'll summarize back to the list.) -- Paul Vixie

--

"No mowore webooting!!!"

-Paul, 10-16-99, 10 PM