RE: Can a Customer take their IP's with them? (Court says yes!)

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Tue Jun 29 12:33:19 2004

Why would the other side(new provider) violate ARIN policy and route the
space? The court order doesn't apply to ARIN, or the new
provider. I'd say it would be a violation of the agreement, but
I'm not a lawyer. Just a thought.

-M

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018